Dr. Erin Neely Psy.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist with a pediatric psychology practice in Greenland, NH. She treats children from preschool age through their early teens. Parents typically call Dr. Neely with concerns such as:
- "We saw a neurologist who said she has Asperger's and we don't know where to start."
- "His teacher is telling us he's not paying attention. He never stops moving. I'd just like to be able to sit down to dinner."
- "She seems so nervous all the time. So many things upset her."
- "He can't get to sleep in his own bed. It's like he can't turn off his head."
- "I can't get her to try new things. All she eats is chicken nuggets."
- "I'm worried about his self esteem. The kids in his class either instigate or ignore him."
Dr. Neely specializes in treating children with:
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Social Communication Disorder
Sensory Processing Disorders
ADHD & Executive Skill Challenges