Dr. Neely currently has a few slots available. Please note she is in the process of withdrawing from all insurance panels over the course of 2014. Before you contact Dr. Neely, it is important to contact your insurance company and inform yourself about your benefits, including out of network benefits. Even though Dr. Neely may be in network at this time, the practice will be shifting to a cash practice by the end of the year. Dr. Neely has created a sliding scale option, however, all sliding scale slots are full at this time.
Dr. Erin Neely Psy.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist with a pediatric psychology practice in Greenland, NH. She treats children from preschool age through their early teens. Parents typically call Dr. Neely with concerns such as:
- "We saw a neurologist who said she has Asperger's and we don't know where to start."
- "His teacher is telling us he's not paying attention. He never stops moving. I'd just like to be able to sit down to dinner."
- "She seems so nervous all the time. So many things upset her."
- "He can't get to sleep in his own bed. It's like he can't turn off his head."
- "I can't get her to try new things. All she eats is chicken nuggets."
- "I'm worried about his self esteem. The kids in his class either instigate or ignore him."
Dr. Neely works every day with children with:
Neurodevelopmental Disorders such as Autism
Contact Erin or learn more about Erin's background and experience.